Triple R M50 Filter Elements
|FOB Price:||US $20 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||6 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|6 Pieces||US $20/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||1000pieces /Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: M50
- Usage: Solid-Liquid Separation
- Mechanical Principle: Pressure Filtration
- Trademark: TIANRUI
- Specification: ISO
- HS Code: 8421999000
- Structure: Fixed
- Type: Press Filter
- Performance: Efficient Filtration
- Transport Package: Carton
- Origin: Xinxiang Henan China
Triple R's continuous investment in research and deve-
lopment delivers the highest standard of efficiency in
Protecting your investments while boosting productivity.
Our filter elements are designed to cleanse industrial oils, removing everything from u solid particles to v water to w sludge, varnish and oxidation residues.
3-in-1, a Triple R unique, unmatched by any filter manu-
A wide range to fit every application.
All Triple R filter elements are Multipass-tested and guarantee consistent and reproducible micron ratings and filtration efficiency.
The filter element range comes in 4 sizes (30, 50, 100 and 300 size), in various filter materials from cellulose to polyester to PP, and in 2 different setups (standard setup or 'double stage' D-series setup).
The Triple R 3-stage filtration concept.
• The axial flow creates a 114 mm thick filter buildup.
• The combination of Triple R's special cellulose material and the thickness of the element allows absorbing of water and sludge.
• The lower part is compressed by a carton box, creating an even finer filter medium.
1. Big particles stay on top of the element.
2. Smaller particles are captured in the upper
3. The smallest particles are captured in the
lower compressed part.